100 Things To Do Before You Die #022 Walk the Rim Of Kings Canyon
Where is it? Watarrka National Park, 300km north-east of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, NT.
“It may be smaller than the Grand Canyon, but it is spectacular.” Tony Wheeler
LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Kings Canyon, NT
Walking the line at Kings Canyon NT is No. 52 on Australian Traveller's list of 100 Things To Do In Australia Before You Die.
Where // NT, Australia
BUY THE ISSUE
This article appeared in Issue 38 of Australian Traveller.
100 Things To Do In Australia Before You Die
Margaret River - Out and About
The 2011 Snow Report
Clarion Hotel Adelaide Review
Wildflower Walks In The Adelaide Hills
Short Break - Port Douglas
MORE FROM HIKING AND BIKING
LATEST ON FACEBOOK
LATEST TWEETSTweets by @AustTraveller
WHERE ARE YOU TRAVELLING TO?
Select a state to view more
- Ultimate Escapes: WA’s Great South West Edge – wine, white sand & wilderness
- Dream road trips: Broome to Exmouth (via the Warlu Way)
- Dream road trips: Esperance to Perth (via Margaret River)
- Dream road trips – Perth to the Pilbara (return)
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #19 escape to the Rowley Shoals, WA
- Your Shot Winner: Two Miles of sunset
- Ultimate Escapes: Queensland’s Wet Tropics
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #11 stay at Lizard Island, Qld
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #54 holiday in Queensland’s triple threat
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #78 walk Thorsborne Trail, Hinchinbrook Island