LEAVE A REPLY
Purnululu NP, WA
A series of countless tiger-striped giant domes that was only discovered by the wider world in the 80's. Not as accessible as other icons like Uluru, so see it now and brag about how you were first.
Where // WA, Australia
BUY THE ISSUE
This article appeared in Issue 44 of Australian Traveller.
The 2012 100 Edition
* 100 Best Views in Australia & how to see them for yourself
* 2012 Snow Report: What's new on the slopes this season
* Great Australian Wine Regions you must visit now
* WA's Houtman Abrolhos Islands
* Out & About Adelaide Hills
Ultra Luxe Park Hyatt, Perths Best Boutique Hotel reviewed