Modra’s Apartments – Affordable Beach Breaks
South Australia’s affordable beach accommodation – holiday rental
Where is it?
Tumby Bay, SA Central Coast. Family owned and operated, Modra’s Apartments are just 50m from the 10km stretch of beach around Tumby Bay. A 30-minute drive from Port Lincoln, nearby highlights include Coffin Bay National Park, the historic Sir Joseph Banks Group of Islands and Eyre Peninsula.
What’s it like?
Set among award-winning gardens and century-old palm trees, there are 16 self-catered apartments that make up Modra’s premises. Each apartment is on ground level and has a well-equipped kitchen, undercover parking, a renovated bathroom including hand rails, washing machine and dryer, reverse-cycle air conditioning, large flat-screen TV and DVD player, and there are no adjoining walls to other apartments. Guests also have access to an on-site entertaining area with gas barbecue, 24-hour reception and a modern fish-cleaning area.
How much does it cost?
Studio Apartments from $100 per night, Family Apartments from $110 per night and Two-Bedroom Apartments from $140 per night.
2 Yaringa Ave, Tumby Bay, SA. (08) 8688 2087; www.modrasapartments.com.au
LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Modra's Apartments, Tumby Bay
Where // SA, Australia
LATEST ON FACEBOOK
LATEST TWEETSTweets by @AustTraveller
WHERE ARE YOU TRAVELLING TO?
Select a state to view more
- Dream road trips: Broome to Exmouth (via the Warlu Way)
- Dream road trips: Esperance to Perth (via Margaret River)
- Dream road trips – Perth to the Pilbara (return)
- Ultimate Escapes: WA’s Great South West Edge – wine, white sand & wilderness
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #19 escape to the Rowley Shoals, WA
- Your Shot Winner: Two Miles of sunset
- Ultimate Escapes: Queensland’s Wet Tropics
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #11 stay at Lizard Island, Qld
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #54 holiday in Queensland’s triple threat
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #78 walk Thorsborne Trail, Hinchinbrook Island
- Ultimate Escapes: Timeless North, NT
- Get lost in style in the Northern Territory
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #18 see the wet season in the Top End
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #27 make the Red Centre pilgrimage
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #56 (tie) follow Larapinta Trail (World Expeditions), NT