Australian Traveller is calling for your nominations, to uncover and reward the best Australian travel experiences of 2016.
The prize for one lucky reader is:
A luxury Silversea cruise valued at $27,900*
Begin with a journey to some of the rarely visited islands of Indonesia to witness ancient ceremonies that still survive today, before continuing on to the waterfalls, plunging gorges, aboriginal rock art and abundant wildlife of the Kimberley.
- • 11 days on the Silver Discoverer – Bali (Benoa) to Broome for two people
- • Highly qualified expedition team with experts in their field (marine biologists, ornithologists, historians and more)
- • Excursions and activities, including explorations by Zodiac
- • Complimentary expedition gear: backpack and water bottle on every voyage
- • Personalised service and the highest crew to guest ration in the industry
- • Fine dining even in some of the most remote places on the planet
To be in the running to win this amazing prize simply vote here for your top Australian travel experiences for 2016 before the 6 November 2016.
✶ Special terms: Nominations close 6 November 2016. The winner will be announced in the December 2016/January 2017 issue of Australian Traveller (on sale 1 December 2016). The prize is with the Silversea Expedition ship Silver Discoverer and departs on 26 March 2017 for 11 days. The prize is for two people is not refundable or redeemable for cash and the accommodation aboard is subject to availability. Flights are not included.