When our cover girl Jessica Rowe’s in Noosa, she simply has to do these…
1. Brekkie at child-friendly Aromas Noosa for the best coffee and smiliest service.
2. A window shop along Hastings Street, where I always do more than just window shop! I love quirky, colourful curios and always find something at Uncle George. Plus I somehow manage to find a great cossie at Waterlily.
3. Fabulous food at Thomas Corner Eatery Noosaville, Noosaville. The service is sensational and it’s ideal for a long, lazy lunch. And if you’ve got room, Amo Gelato next door is sooooo good.
4. A magical place to watch the sunset is Rickys River Bar + Restaurant at Noosa Heads. There’s also a park next to the outdoor tables, so the kids can run around while you grab some peace!
5. Kabanas – Beach Burgers & Fish n Chips on Hastings Street, Noosa Heads is great for some takeaway fish and chips. Bring a picnic rug and sit on the grass near the boardwalk on the beach for an early dinner.