Looking for something to do in Margaret River gem Dunsborough. One, two or even all six of these suggestions will keep you content…
1. Happs Wines: A beautiful setting teamed with friendly and welcoming cellar door staff; a must for a tasting session. 575 Commonage Road.
2. Simmo’s Icecreamery: In the summer months there are Segway rides, put-put golf and a playground to help burn off the sugar from the 60 flavours on offer. 161 Commonage Road.
3. Zen Den Yoga: Head here for Stand Up Paddle Boarding Yoga on Geographe Bay.
4. Aravina Estate: The lunch spot on everyone’s lips following the arrival of chef Ben Day. 61 Thornton Road, Yallingup.
5. Eagle Bay Olives: It’s so popular it runs out of stock every year. 521 Cape Naturaliste Road.
6. Eagle Bay Brewing Co: Great views, manicured lawns, a seriously good lunch option plus just a great place to hangout for locals and day trippers alike.
7. Yallingup Surf School: Lessons for the absolute beginner.