Everything you need to know about the Majestic accommodation brand in Australia. By the staff at Australian Traveller magazine.
100% South Australian Owned Majestic Hotels are one of AT’s favourites when staying in Adelaide. Majestic Hotels have 5 properties under their banner with only one property in Port Augusta. They constantly deliver on excellent customer service. With their newest property the Minima an Australian first for self-check in is one of our favourite hotels here at AT
Majestic Roof Garden
The luxe of the brand and one of Adelaide’s favourite hotels always has comparable rates. The property is centrally located in Adelaide close to Rundle Mall and other facilities. Only 4.5* hotel but sometimes you think you are staying in 5* luxe.
Majestic Old Lion Apartments
You get what you pay for and at Majestic they offer great rates for all their properties. Unfortunately after trying and testing the old lion apartments is in need of desperate refurbishment, especially when it comes to beds. Situated in North Adelaide definitely makes up for its poor condition.
Australia’s first self check-in hotel, and once again you get what you pay for, for rates around $100 per night you don’t get a reception, concierge or the 5* luxe some traveller’s come to people may be use to. But probably like us you will think this 3* property has everything you need and more. Here is our full review review.
Opened in September 2003, the Majestic Oasis Apartments is perfectly positioned overlooking the waters of the Spencer Gulf in sunny Port Augusta, only 3 hours drive north of Adelaide in South Australia. This award-winning 4 star property is an Oasis set on the edge of the Great Australian Outback. The excellent location provides a perfect base point to explore the captivating Flinders Ranges. The Majestic Oasis Apartments feature 75 serviced apartments and all of the creature comforts you have come to expect including king size beds in all apartments, as well as modern BBQ areas and a sparkling pool set...
AT has seen the future – and it's in hotels like Adelaide’s Majestic Minima. But, like many things about the future, there will be those who embrace the new order and those who resist with every fibre of their being. Which kind will you be? Words by Nigel Herbert, who paid his own way and visited anonymously. Images by Majestic Minima & Nigel Herbert When it comes to booking hotel accommodation, there are two different kinds of people. The first group can be heard saying, “Who cares what the hotel is like? As long as it’s clean. I won’t be spending...
MAJESTIC OASIS APARTMENTS Located in Port Augusta, just 3 hours drive north of Adelaide in South Australia, this 4 star property is a true Oasis on the edge of the great Australian Outback. Featuring studio, one and family friendly two bedroom self contained apartments; sparkling in-ground swimming pool and BBQ areas, these stylish serviced apartments provide the perfect combination of modern luxury and outback tranquillity. Most rooms overlook the stunning foreshore development and waters of the Upper Spencer Gulf. Stay a night or stay a while. Enquire now and receive 50% off* your second (weekend) night. *conditions apply. Address:...
LATEST ON FACEBOOK
LATEST TWEETSTweets by @AustTraveller
WHERE ARE YOU TRAVELLING TO?
Select a state to view more
- Dream road trips: Broome to Exmouth (via the Warlu Way)
- Dream road trips: Esperance to Perth (via Margaret River)
- Dream road trips – Perth to the Pilbara (return)
- Ultimate Escapes: WA’s Great South West Edge – wine, white sand & wilderness
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #19 escape to the Rowley Shoals, WA
- Your Shot Winner: Two Miles of sunset
- Ultimate Escapes: Queensland’s Wet Tropics
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #11 stay at Lizard Island, Qld
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #54 holiday in Queensland’s triple threat
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #78 walk Thorsborne Trail, Hinchinbrook Island
- Ultimate Escapes: Timeless North, NT
- Get lost in style in the Northern Territory
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #18 see the wet season in the Top End
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #27 make the Red Centre pilgrimage
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #56 (tie) follow Larapinta Trail (World Expeditions), NT