Australian Traveller magazine respects your right to privacy. We will not collect any personal information that you do not volunteer and we are the sole owner of all information collected on this site.
No personal information you volunteer will be sold or rented to any third parties without your expressed permission. Personal information may be shared with government and regulatory authorities and other organisations as required by law, or our professional advisers, lawyers and accountants. Your authorised legal representatives may also be granted access to your personal data. Where a customer has an overdue account, Australian Traveller magazine may disclose personal information to debt collection agencies to recover the amount due. We may also share information with any outsourced service providers we employ. We adhere to the provisions of the Commonwealth Privacy Act, which sets out a number of principles concering the protection of people’s privacy.
LATEST ON FACEBOOK
LATEST TWEETSTweets by @AustTraveller
WHERE ARE YOU TRAVELLING TO?
Select a state to view more
- 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards: Best Travel Experience – Queensland beach holiday
- 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards: Best Guided Tour Experience – Four-wheel-driving on Fraser Island
- Your Shot Winner: ‘Currumbin rush’
- Laura Aboriginal Dance Festival: Through the lens
- Your Shot Runners Up: A glimpse of Lake Moogerah’s magic