April 1, 2012
Where is it? The Western Arthur Range, 90km south-west of Hobart in SouthWest National Park
How to see it for yourself?
Why I love it
Image by Glen Turvey
Lake Oberon, Tas
Where // ACT, Australia
This article appeared in Issue 44 of Australian Traveller.
The 2012 100 Edition
* 100 Best Views in Australia & how to see them for yourself
* 2012 Snow Report: What's new on the slopes this season
* Great Australian Wine Regions you must visit now
* WA's Houtman Abrolhos Islands
* Out & About Adelaide Hills
Ultra Luxe Park Hyatt, Perths Best Boutique Hotel reviewed
Select a state to view more