SYDNEY BUDGET ACCOMMODATION
This is the page where articles that are categorised Sydney and tagged Budget AND Accommodation appear.
It’s still a great country for travellers when $35 a night can get you a bed a block away from the PM in Sydney. By Peggy Gordon I fear the tracksuit, even though I haven’t seen it. I wake up early each morning, tie the laces of my jogging shoes tentatively, pace nervously onto the street, turn right, and there, a Matt Shirvington shuffle from my budget front door, looms Kirribilli House, the Sydney home of Prime Minister John Howard. Back in Sydney for the first time in a year, I’ve checked in to Glenferrie Lodge, a 70-room tourist hotel in...
LATEST ON FACEBOOK
LATEST TWEETSTweets by @AustTraveller
WHERE ARE YOU TRAVELLING TO?
Select a state to view more
- The ‘ghost towns’ of outback NSW
- East coast country cottage chic
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #53 road trip the Legendary Pacific Coast, Sydney to Brisbane
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #63 take a beach break, Sapphire Coast, NSW
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #86 a beach break on The Shoalhaven Coast, NSW
- Your Shot Winner: Two Miles of sunset
- Ultimate Escapes: Queensland’s Wet Tropics
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #11 stay at Lizard Island, Qld
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #54 holiday in Queensland’s triple threat
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #78 walk Thorsborne Trail, Hinchinbrook Island