SYDNEY BUDGET ACCOMMODATION
This is the page where articles that are categorised Sydney and tagged Budget AND Accommodation appear.
It’s still a great country for travellers when $35 a night can get you a bed a block away from the PM in Sydney. By Peggy Gordon I fear the tracksuit, even though I haven’t seen it. I wake up early each morning, tie the laces of my jogging shoes tentatively, pace nervously onto the street, turn right, and there, a Matt Shirvington shuffle from my budget front door, looms Kirribilli House, the Sydney home of Prime Minister John Howard. Back in Sydney for the first time in a year, I’ve checked in to Glenferrie Lodge, a 70-room tourist hotel in...
LATEST ON FACEBOOK
LATEST TWEETSTweets by @AustTraveller
WHERE ARE YOU TRAVELLING TO?
Select a state to view more
- Dream road trips: Broome to Exmouth (via the Warlu Way)
- Dream road trips: Esperance to Perth (via Margaret River)
- Dream road trips – Perth to the Pilbara (return)
- Ultimate Escapes: WA’s Great South West Edge – wine, white sand & wilderness
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #19 escape to the Rowley Shoals, WA
- Your Shot Winner: Two Miles of sunset
- Ultimate Escapes: Queensland’s Wet Tropics
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #11 stay at Lizard Island, Qld
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #54 holiday in Queensland’s triple threat
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #78 walk Thorsborne Trail, Hinchinbrook Island
- Ultimate Escapes: Timeless North, NT
- Get lost in style in the Northern Territory
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #18 see the wet season in the Top End
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #27 make the Red Centre pilgrimage
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #56 (tie) follow Larapinta Trail (World Expeditions), NT