April 1, 2012
Where is it?
Murchison River gorge, Kalbarri National Park, 585km north of Perth
Why I love it
Murchison Region, WA
Home of the oldest dated rock formations on the planet, at Eranondoo Hill in the nearby Jack Hills.
Where // WA, Australia
This article appeared in Issue 44 of Australian Traveller.
The 2012 100 Edition
* 100 Best Views in Australia & how to see them for yourself
* 2012 Snow Report: What's new on the slopes this season
* Great Australian Wine Regions you must visit now
* WA's Houtman Abrolhos Islands
* Out & About Adelaide Hills
Ultra Luxe Park Hyatt, Perths Best Boutique Hotel reviewed
Select a state to view more