100 Best Views In Australia #46 Z Bend Lookout, WA
Where is it?
Murchison River gorge, Kalbarri National Park, 585km north of Perth
Why I love it
LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Murchison Region, WA
Home of the oldest dated rock formations on the planet, at Eranondoo Hill in the nearby Jack Hills.
Where // WA, Australia
BUY THE ISSUE
This article appeared in Issue 44 of Australian Traveller.
The 2012 100 Edition
* 100 Best Views in Australia & how to see them for yourself
* 2012 Snow Report: What's new on the slopes this season
* Great Australian Wine Regions you must visit now
* WA's Houtman Abrolhos Islands
* Out & About Adelaide Hills
Ultra Luxe Park Hyatt, Perths Best Boutique Hotel reviewed
MORE FROM WA
LATEST ON FACEBOOK
LATEST TWEETSTweets by @AustTraveller
WHERE ARE YOU TRAVELLING TO?
Select a state to view more
- Ultimate Escapes: WA’s Great South West Edge – wine, white sand & wilderness
- Dream road trips: Broome to Exmouth (via the Warlu Way)
- Dream road trips: Esperance to Perth (via Margaret River)
- Dream road trips – Perth to the Pilbara (return)
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #19 escape to the Rowley Shoals, WA
- Your Shot Winner: Two Miles of sunset
- Ultimate Escapes: Queensland’s Wet Tropics
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #11 stay at Lizard Island, Qld
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #54 holiday in Queensland’s triple threat
- 100 Greatest Holidays of Australia: #78 walk Thorsborne Trail, Hinchinbrook Island