General terms and conditions of entry for Australian Traveller Media competitions and giveaways.
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2.The promoter is Australian Traveller Media Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 29 113 975 438). of Suite 101, 15 Belvoir Street, Surry Hills NSW 2011 (Promoter).
3. Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity or accuracy of entries submitted.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
6. Australian Traveller Media reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoter. On the occasion that this occurs, Australian Traveller Media will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
7. To enter, entrants must follow the entry instructions and answer all competition questions. Entries must be received by 11.59pm on the closing date. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
8. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
9. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. If the prize includes travel and accommodation it is the responsibility of the winner to liaise with the prize provider if cancellations or changes are made by the provider. The Promoter cannot take responsibility for cancellations to bookings. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
11. All competition entrants must reside in Australia. Winners entering from outside Australia will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
16. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
17. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in or from Australia.
18. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on an Australian Traveller Media site and may be updated from time to time.
SUBSCRIPTION COMPETITION Terms & Conditions:
Australian Traveller’s Subscribe Now and Win one of two boutique Queensland getaways courtesy of Northern Escape Collection: Entries open 4 March 2021 and close 2 June 2021. Purchase a subscription to Australian Traveller magazine to be eligible to enter this competition. By entering this competition you agree to receive marketing material from Northern Escape Collection. Winner will be announced in issue 91 of Australian Traveller magazine.
PRIZE ONE PRIZE INCLUSIONS
2 x nights Mt Mulligan Lodge (valued at $4,600) including 2 nights in an Outback Retreat; All gourmet meals; A selection of quality wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks; A daily outback experience – ATV adventure, sunset drinks, tour of historic Mount Mulligan township and coal mine, stargazing or 4WD safari to Tyrconnell Gold Mine; Unlimited use of paddle boards, kayaks, electric buggy and light fishing tackle; *Return scheduled helicopter flights ex Cairns. 1 x night The Ville Resort & Casino (valued at $650) including 1 x night in a Resort Suite with breakfast; $200 dinner voucher at Miss Songs. 2 x nights Orpheus Island Lodge (valued at $4,600) including 2 x nights in a North Beachfront Room; All gourmet meals; A selection of quality wines, beers and soft drinks; A daily curated Orpheus experience – snorkelling, fishing, island cruise or nature-based guided activity; Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddle boards, kayaks, catamaran, snorkelling equipment and light fishing gear; *Return scheduled helicopter flights ex Townsville.
PRIZE ONE TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
$9,850 (two guests).
PRIZE ONE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gift voucher to be utilised between 8th May 2021 to 29th January 2022 (subject to block-out dates below). Total length of stay is 5 consecutive nights, for two guests (additional nights or upgrades can be added at any of the three properties at the prize winner’s expense, subject to availability). At Mt Mulligan Lodge the prize includes 2 x nights Outback Retreat accommodation, all gourmet meals, a selection of beverages, a daily outback experience. At Orpheus Island Lodge the prize includes 2 x nights North Beachfront Room accommodation, all gourmet meals, a selection of beverages, a daily curated Orpheus experience. At The Ville Resort & Casino the prize includes 1 x night Resort Suite accommodation, $200 voucher to dine at Miss Songs and breakfast (restaurant bookings essential). Helicopter transfers between Townsville and Orpheus Island Lodge and helicopter transfers between Cairns and Mt Mulligan Lodge are subject to availability on dead legs only and must be booked via Northern Escape Collection Reservations Department. Guest can also choose to self-drive to Mt Mulligan Lodge (4WD only) on their own accord. Transport between Townsville and Cairns (to connect Orpheus Island Lodge and Mt Mulligan Lodge) is at the prize winner’s expense. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be redeemed by the prize winner. Prize winner must be 18+ years and over. Vantage Rewards member’s discounts at The Ville Resort & Casino not applicable. Retail prize value $9,850. To redeem the prize, please contact Northern Escape Collection Marketing Department – email@example.com. Blackout dates are: 1 – 26 April 2021 (Easter holidays); 30 April – 3 May 2021 – Labour Day long weekend; 11 – 14 June 2021 – Queens Birthday long weekend; 26 June – 19 July 2021 (winter holidays); 18 September – 10 October 2021; 10 December 2021 – 16 January 2022.
PRIZE TWO PRIZE INCLUSIONS
2 x nights in a Canopy Bayan at the Daintree Ecolodge; A la carte breakfast daily.
PRIZE TWO TOTAL PRIZE VALUE
PRIZE TWO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Gift voucher to be utilised between 8th May 2021 to 29th January 2022 (subject to block-out dates below). Total length of stay is 2 nights, for two guests (additional nights or upgrades can be added at the prize winner’s expense, subject to availability). The prize includes 2 x nights Canopy Bayan accommodation and á la carte breakfast only. All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, replaceable or refundable for cash or credit and can only be redeemed by the prize winner. Prize winner must be 18+ years and over. Retail prize value $870. To redeem the prize, please contact Northern Escape Collection Marketing Department – firstname.lastname@example.org. Blackout dates are: 1 – 26 April 2021 (Easter holidays); 30 April – 3 May 2021 – Labour Day long weekend; 11 – 14 June 2021 – Queens Birthday long weekend; 26 June – 19 July 2021 (winter holidays); 18 September – 10 October 2021; 10 December 2021 – 16 January 2022.